Monday, July 27, 2009

Before & After

Before July...
I am still the old me...
With my long hair..
Hehe...

Can you see what am I doing while driving?

Yeah...Eating my favorite lollipop...
There is still a large lollipop waiting for me...^^

After July...
I had my new hair style which I never had before...
Most of my friends recommended me to cut short hair since years ago..
but I was refused to change my hair style...
I was scared that it wouldn't suit me...

Anyway, I made it!!!!
Short hair style...
Easy to wash and comb...
Really suits to a lazy person like me...

7 sharings~:

zhengan said...

so nice leh when you short hair...cute also...hahah^_^

[P]inky[D]og said...

haha...u r the 1st comment in this post...gratz to u...wakaka...^^
Before my hair v messy ho?

zhengan said...

no la...i like it...wakakak

[P]inky[D]og said...

so long hair better or short hair o?

zhengan said...

off course short la....

Han said...

u short hair more ladies... i doesnt mean u long hair not nice. bcz your long hair give ppl feel u vr qiang shi. ^^

jeehsiung said...

hmm,guess i am not too late to leave my comment here. hehe.
i would say there's is no difference since you are the old same one i used to know. But it really suits you. lol