Sunday, July 19, 2009

No update

Long time didn't update my blog..
Really no mood to write anything..
Many of my pictures are inside my laptop..
Yet the converter was broken so cannot use it at all..
No laptop, no photoes, no post.

Many assignments to be rushed..
Actually everything is going smoothly..
Just that i am the main problem...
I am lazy, have no will to finish it..
How come ar????
Maybe I am the type of person who are always wait for the last minute...

Ohya, the weather nowadays are really driving me crazy..
Very hot ar...
Even with air-con still no difference...

5 sharings~:

zhengan said...

find something will make you happy..

[P]inky[D]og said...

haha...y not find someone can make me happy?

jeehsiung said...

yalo...find someone and something that makes you feel happy, rite..?lol

zhengan said...

find me lo.....>_<

[P]inky[D]og said...

hahaha...ya..find u...>.<"