Sunday, July 05, 2009

Why???

Wow...I'm really fade up recently...
I know I must do all my part...
Since that's what I should do..
I'll surely do it..

BUT!!!!
If the thing cannot be done by myself...
That means it needs everyone of us to do it together...
Since you are one of them who are using or enjoying the thing and the result...
Why can't we just sit together and have our work done???

Please lar...Be more responsible...
If you don't want people to talk bad behind you...
Then you should do good things to let people talk good stuffs about you mah...
That's common sense...

However, if you had done your part perfectly yet people still want to talk bad about you..
Then just let it be...
That's their mouths, they have the right to talk whatever they like...
Most importantly is you had done your part...

I believe each and everyone of us do things according to our heart...
If in our heart, we think the thing is not important or unnecessary for us to sacrifice something to get it...
Then, you'll have thousands of excuses to escape from it..
I'm one of them too...

It's true...
If I think the thing is not meaningful to me..
I'll not even remember the words come from the person' s mouth..
If the thing is really something to me..
I'll try my best to get it done..
Logic right???

So, if someone have any excuses to escape what you had asked them to do..
Then just let it be...
Since him/herself is not really serious about it...
Why should you worry it on behalf of him/her???
Foolish lah...
Unless the person is really someone for you...
Then you try your best to worry for him/her lo..
That's your freedom though...

Now then I understand why can some people just not do their thing even though he/she know the thing is really serious and a must to do it...
Because irresponsibility is their style of living...
No point for us to angry these kind of people...

CHEERZ!!! >.<"

5 sharings~:

Anonymous said...

ya just do your own part first. The rest find a time trying to do and discuss together. No point of being fade up now.

Anonymous said...

but why have to say :'cheerz' ar? hmph, however, hope you can finish your work as fast as possible, i am also working hard here.

slliew said...

i think i can guest the ppl >>>>>>>lol<<<<<<<<

Anonymous said...

ya.. we have the freedom to not worry he/she, if we not really care about them.. anyway, just be ourselves.. because we want have good future life..

[P]inky[D]og said...

(anonymous)I said cheerz to myself ar..haha...
(slliew)yala..the person is my brother..we live in one house yet he seldom do housework together..sien lo...
(anynomous)yala..I think I'm the foolish who always care people..hehe...*paiseh*