Friday, July 10, 2009

CF opening ceremony

CF means Christian Fellowship...
Finally, today had become the history in UCSI Sarawak Campus...
Thank you Lord for giving me opportunity to serve you...
I'm really unworthy...

Lord, thank you for taking away all my nervous away...
I know You are with us...
That's enough for us...
Although even our own friends are not supporting us...
But I can see that our staffs and lecturers are giving us support...

Thank you Lord for everything happened just now...
We should do things because of you, not because of people...
We should put our faith on You!!!!
Not the people around me...
If not, I'll be collapsed soon...

I'm collapsing...
I'm too weak...
Oh God, give me faith and strength...
I want to continue serve You!!!!
AMEN!!!!
Let me not affected by friendship...
It's all about you, Jesus...

3 sharings~:

Happy said...

let the Holy Spirit fill the atmosphere and lead each and everyone of u. im sure you all will be doing a fantastic job. put God first in everything u do and He will guide u through.

Anonymous said...

actually god dont come first, i was told he walk beside you one...

- johan

Happy said...

It's two different thing lo Johan. Yes, He walks beside you but in everything, seek Him first and all will be given to you. :)