Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beach~

Having holiday now..
I want to go beach~~~
So that my skin can become darker..
Wahaha...Kidding la...
Siao meh???

I want to go Pandan beach...haha...

See!!!Go beach can play ball...
This pic taken when others playing it..

And this one...
I don't know how to play..
I also don't want play..
But i like to take its pic...

Cool leh?

And the beach view from the higher place...
Aiseh...very nice lo...

The beach got such a big "dead" jelly fish gok ar!!!!
Haha...All these pics were taken at Permai...not Pandan beach...>.<"

So...I WANT GO BEACH LAH!!!!!

2 sharings~:

Chang Tzun Ern said...

why didnt saw got my picture. . .
i got go also ler . . .
haha . . .
we will go soon...

[P]inky[D]og said...

ya allah...not even my pics...hw can ur pic is here leh?haha...reli ma?