Monday, August 17, 2009

Refreshments~

This afternoon I went to 4 points by Sheraton...
Not to book hotel lah...
It's for a memorandum of signing what I don't know...
Between UCSI and 4 points...

My friends and I were asked to be the urshes...
To welcome the YB of Youth & Tourism I think...

Haha..Whatever lah...
My main points here is about the refreshment anyway...
After we say welcome to YB,
listen to them having speech for less than half an hour
Then standing by the door to say thank you to them
then it's our time to enjoy liao!!!!
Haha...Nasib I did went...

Below are the pictures which I had taken before I ate anything...

This chocolate cake really nice and SWEET ar!!!
The Chocolate kao kao one...

And this mini-sized beef burger...
Aiseh..i think it had 4cm tebal...
Haha...

The sandwiches, very nice~~

These were all I ate!!!

The arrangement and the angle of this pic is just so very perfect!!!
Aiseh...I think I'm the one saying this...
No one would agree with me, right?

Owh~~This pic really nice ho???
Our dear Michelle had sacrificed a few seconds to take this photo...
How great is she~~~

6 sharings~:

Chang Tzun Ern said...

Aiseh...Yam mee...
Aduh...
really nice...
i miss up this opportunity ah...
hiaz..
haha...anyway...enjoy la you YA...
i wan u more than 50 but less than 60...ahaha..

[P]inky[D]og said...

walao...nt 50kg meh? cnt more la...

Chang Tzun Ern said...

more or equal mah...
i not say that must more than 50kg...
but at least 50kg la..
knot less than 50kg...
haha..jia you ya...
heHe..

zhengan said...

aduh...cantik la that cake.haha..

[P]inky[D]og said...

(tzun ern)o..ok ok...
(zhengan) the cake v small de...

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!