Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boring~

I am having holidays now...
Although I go out almost everyday...
But quite boring lo when I'm at home...
Now my siblings are also having school break!!!
Ah NO!!!! Everyday see them playing the laptop...
It's hard for me to even touch my laptop...

Nah!!!This is my cousin...
He's here to wait for his little brother to be born...
So, I have to play with him...
Talk to him...
Kacau by him...

In return, we treat him like this..haha...
He is afraid of dogs!!!
Yet we hang him in the middle of the air surrounding by the dogs...
How exciting it is..
I don't have the chance to be hanged like this liao...
Haha...>.<"

Actually he is quite cute la..hoh?

Ohya!!! I had found a new type of lollipop..haha...
Not nice de...So, don't buy it..k???

This is our national flower, BUNGA RAYA!!!!
Found it at Darren's house...
Special right???

1 sharings~:

jeehsiung said...

what a cute cousin of yours...and sure many of us are having a boring holiday right now too...lol