Saturday, August 29, 2009

Special thing...

Walao..Holidays really make me mad...
Cause most of the time stayed at home...
Growing mushrooms...

Anyway, I would like to share something special here...

These two little pink tigers...
Haha..how lovely they are...


Sandwiches!!!
Haha..I made it myself ar...you know???
Of cause with my mom's help la...
I never make any food myself except maggi with eggs...

Haha..This tiny little ham-chi-peng..
Really cute lo...


And this!!!! Do you know what is this???
Eeee...I almost fainted when I saw this!!!!
It looks like slices of bloody raw meat...
But it is actually the seeds of Bitterguard!!!!
Haha...only City noob like me will react in such a way i think...

3 sharings~:

Chang Tzun Ern said...

i also almost become mad oledi..
stay at home for a whole day..
even doing nothing...
快闷死了....!!

zhengan said...

找多点有意义的事来做,你就不会觉得闷咯。。。放假就是这样。等到你做工时你就知道放假是多么的爽。哈哈哈!!!

zhengan said...

非常抱歉,我经然没有把礼送给你。。。我只能说祝你生日快乐。。。丽晶妹!