Sunday, August 30, 2009

So what if FORGOTTEN?????

Exactly, this is my thinking right now...
I felt like I was forgotten...
I'm alone...
I'm moody...
I'm sad...
So what???
Who cares????
Haha...Even myself, I don't care!!!

I feel like wanting to go away from here...
I don't want to see anyone...
Though it might be damn bored...
I don't care...
I just want to run away from here..
Can I????
Of cause not...
I'm just saying mad words...
It's not from my heart, actually...

So, now, I only know that..
People might despise or forget me...
But, most importantly, God remembers me...
Since I'm not on this earth for nothing....
And I must try my best to be after God's heart...

3 sharings~:

Anonymous said...

why you are saying all these things again? actually i have the same thoughts too during the past days... i blame myself sometimes too...

don't worry.. i will never forget you even i can't be alongside with you now... you will not be forgotten and i think others will also have the same thoughts..

although there is not much i can do for you right now...but i will want to tell you that..

i am glad to know you in my life because of you and your smile i feel secure and full of warmth...

Anonymous said...

and your 'of cause' wrong spelling..it should be "of course". haha

Han said...

u were nt alone la...
ppl stand beside u is alwas frens & family~
in the time being, sure your other half stand beside u n supporting u...
u wil nt b forgotten de la~
if reali 4gotten u, then they do soo much thing 4 u is wat le?
sum times have to think many ways lo...
u often say de word 'think too much'
sum times tat kinda useful la.
but wil make ppl more pek chek nia la... lol~
up to u lo...
wat u decide. ^^