Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Little MERDEKA cousin!!!

Exactly, my aunt had gave birth to a little boy on Malaysia's Independence Day..
That is 31th August 2009~
No one would forget his birthday i think..Haha...
I just met him for the very first time just now...
It had been a long time since I visited and touched a new-borned baby...
Feeling a little excited..hehe...
Baby is really cute...
But when they cry...Aduh...headache ar...
Cannot tahan the noise...
*I was a baby before...I think I'm more annoying...

See!!!So little, his head is just as big as my palm...


Cute leh??? But a bit blur~~~

The pic is more clear here...

Crying..haha...
I'm wondering how can he squeezed his face into this shape...Haha...

Baby & me~

My mum & baby...

Baby & his brother...

See!!! The brother...
This afternoon he falled down and look at his nose!!!!
Haha..Very funny lo...

3 sharings~:

jeehsiung said...

how much weight is the baby?

jeehsiung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[P]inky[D]og said...

duno o..din ask...