Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why am I not updating???

Aduh, why am i having nothing to update my blog???
My poor blog...
Maybe I'm too attracted by Facebook...
Haha...Trying my very best to be the top in the Bejeweled...
Noob la me...

Anyway, recently I didn't take any photo also...
Really sad...
Long time didn't blog about food liao...
Because I didn't tasted any delicious food!!!!

The only thing which is meaningful to me is yesterday..
Haha...Cause it was the day which in my lifetime,
I participated in a Badminton competition (church activity)...
Even a noob like me can be in the competition...
Really incredible...

If it's a single (women) category, sure I'll lose immediately...
Since I was participated in the mix double category,
So I don't really have to move or play...
Just have to stand in front and put up the racket...
Haha..That's all!!!
Then, my partner & I was entered into FINAL!!!!
Obviously, my partner is playing "single" instead of mix double...
Can you imagine that????
Anyway, quite syiok to be in the final..haha....
I don't have any photo of it...
Sweat...=_="

3 sharings~:

Chang Tzun Ern said...

wahseh...!!!!
entered to final ar u...
so keng o...who is ur partner??
since u entered to final for ur mixed double,sure u can enter to final also for ur single if u participate the women single category...sure can!!!
anyway...,jia you in the final k...
haha...

[P]inky[D]og said...

haha...ok!!!!! GAMBATEH!!!! Really sweat la u...

Chang Tzun Ern said...

aduh....why sweat to me!!!
u wish good luck to you o...!!!
dunwan ha??!!!
ok also...sure lose 1...
haha...