Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Food at Brighten Square...

Do you know where is Brighten Square???
I believe not many of us know about it...
Because we always recognized the icon,
which is the FTMS College which had been moved there...

The other icon there is the Ipoh Town Kopitiam...

This is the lunch set which I had ordered...
The set include a special Nasi lemak, lemon cola and a scoop of ice-cream...
Can you imagine a person with gastric ate Nasi lemak + carbonated drinks????

Anyway, since I am a student...
So I have 20% discount, which is RM8++ per set...
Quite cheap right???
And it is really a big portion for my lunch...
Quite worth it if you just want to fill your stomach,
instead of satisfying your tongue...



The other kopitiam near that area is located behind FTMS...
Forgotten the name even though I just had my lunch there today...

I ordered a hokkien mee, at it's special price for the day which is RMN3.50...
The Tauke Nio claimed that her hokkien mee is special...
She convinced me to order it!!!!
And I had high expectation on it!!!!
...
...
...
In the end, I was unable to finish it...
Though it had BIG prawn~
Special type of mee...
But, no taste!!!!

And I really don't understand what is the lime and belacan is there for....
Because it's really tasteless!!!!
Hahahahaha....

2 sharings~:

Chang Tzun Ern said...

wah..
eat twice o..
next time i wan to try it ...
i mean the both foods...
haha..

jeehsiung said...

take care of your stomach yea~