Tuesday, March 09, 2010

In fact, I can cook~

Wohoo~~ I am a woman...
Being a woman who can cook in the kitchen and work outside is my dream!!!
I not just wanting to be a woman, I want to be a successful woman....
(Wahaha..Vomiting)

Now, let me "show off" what I can do in the kitchen...

I know how to "wrap" this traditional "Chai Kueh" into this triangular shape~~~
With lots of ingredient inside!!!


Fried Tang Hoon...with many many little prawns and a few hot dogs~
To make it special, I didn't boil it with hot water before frying...
It's SALTY!!! And not smooth at all...haha...
But still nice to eat la...


This one..hmm...What should I call this???
Western Style Blackie Fried Chicken???
Wahaha..actually I'm not the chef for this...
It's Him...He use the soya sause to flavour it..
It smells nice...But, as you can see, it doesn't look good...
Anyway, I just wait for the eating session...
By sitting I can eat so much, nothing I should complain right?


While he was cooking other stuff,
My job is to decorate the food~~~
See!!! How cute they are...
It seems like the one falling on the plate was bullied by the rest...
Wahahahaha...


Ok ok, back to what I had done in the kitchen...
Deng Deng Deng DENG!!!!
These are my first production!!!!


Typical Home-made dinner~~~
Waiseh...Yummy Yummy...


Actually all these are very easy to cook...
Just that the manicai need to squeezed it till your hand "sour" before you can cook...

Oh yeah...My first business and also
the first snacks that I've ever made for my lifetime...
Nice? Want? Order now...
Haha..Kidding...It really taste great!!!
Believe me!!!!

Overall, I think I've addicted to cooking...
The only concern of mine is the final step!!!
The cleaning job~~~~
Hmph, I can cook but...
I really hate washing all those utensils!!!

2 sharings~:

Anonymous said...

wow! it look delicious! hope can try it.

[P]inky[D]og said...

it's really nice you know..wahaha...