Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Natural poses of CATS~~~

I love DOGS!!! and I like CATS...

Recently, I went to a garden frequently...
Each time I reach there, I'll try to look for these two cats...
"They are always there, at the same place...

See!!! Here they are...
Always posing differently...
At different angle...
Maybe they are models in that area huh???

Their relationship with each other is really close...


Whenever the white cat was afraid (scared by a coward wild dog)...
The black one will go forward to protect it...
Really funny to see how a coward dog bully a cat...
Can you imagine that????

The dog ran when it try to draw dear to the cat...
The cat was afraid and don't dare to run...
The process continued for many times...
Boring but funny...


Cool right???

2 sharings~:

Anonymous said...

Cool~

Anonymous said...

yea..its reli cool turbo...if got tat dog inside the photo is better..haha..