Friday, July 10, 2009

Brand New Me~~

As you can see in my previous post..
I sound a bit upset and disappointed...
Although I prayed to God so many times...
Ask Him for confidence and strength...
Yet, it's very easy for me to use my own thinking again...
This is really not good...

Now then I had opened my mind...
I'm so used to complain about others...
Always angry when people are not doing things as what I had expected...
Why not I love them more instead of showing my dissatisfaction?

That's why I'm afraid of expectation...
Because I'm afraid of disappointment...

So, for anyone who ever doubt that what do friendship means...
Here is the answer...
Friendship will last longer when you learn NOT to put any expectation on him/her...

For instance, when you are organizing an event...
or you have a performance on a particular day...
You expect your friends to appear in the scene which you wish to...
So, when your friends are not there...
Or they came, but didn't support you til the end...
What will you feel???
You'll feel that what kind of friend is that???
Aren't he/she should support me not just by mouth and also by action???
Why???
Why was he/she went out while I'm performing???
Am I too lousy???
Or, I'm nothing / have no value in his/her heart???
When you have all these expectations on your friends...
You'll feel very sad and even get mad of them..

So, I've really understand how to let myself to become stronger now...
Whatever happen in my life...
I'll still try my best to love all my friends...

In short, don't expect people to love you...
We should love them first...
This is all I've learn from Jesus...

2 sharings~:

Anonymous said...

i knew you will write something like this..love yourself first, k? Loving yourself is the same as loving Jesus..since loving them is not an easy task..and try to put more effort on your family too :)

Anonymous said...

n i am really sorry that i can't go for christian fellowship..Hope you can forgive me too.lol. Hehe